Stock Research for STRS

STRS

Featured Broker: Ally Invest

Get the due diligence for another stock.

 

STRS Stock Chart & Research Data

The STRS chart settings shown below allow you to select time intervals of 1 min, 30 mins, an hour or by day - week - month. There is also the ability to change the STRS chart style to candles, hollow candles, bars, lines or add various indicators. You can even add a symbol and compare history.


 


STRS Due diligence Resources & Stock Charts

The STRS stock resources shown below were gathered to cut back on time by allowing you to visit multiple sites at once. For your convenience each link clicked will open in a window. In addition to the individual links there is a button at the bottom that will allow you to open all the links at the same time. Note opening all links at once may not work with all browsers. Some browsers block multiple windows, to resolve this please allow that site to use pop-ups.

The Four Most Popular Resources

CNN View STRS Detailed Price Forecast - CNN Money CNN View STRS Detailed Summary - Google Finance
Yahoo View STRS Detailed Summary - Yahoo! Finance Zacks View STRS Stock Research & Analysis - Zacks.com

Stock Analysis

TradeIdeas View STRS Trends & Analysis - Trade-Ideas Barrons View STRS Major Holders - Barrons
NASDAQ View STRS Call Transcripts - NASDAQ Seeking View STRS Breaking News & Analysis - Seeking Alpha
Spotlight View STRS Annual Report - CompanySpotlight.com OTC Report View STRS OTC Short Report - OTCShortReport.com
TradeKing View STRS Fundamentals - TradeKing Charts View STRS SEC Filings - Bar Chart
WSJ View Historical Prices for STRS - The WSJ Morningstar View Performance/Total Return for STRS - Morningstar
MarketWatch View the Analyst Estimates for STRS - MarketWatch CNBC View the Earnings History for STRS - CNBC
StockMarketWatch View the STRS Earnings - StockMarketWatch MacroAxis View STRS Buy or Sell Recommendations - MacroAxis
Bullish View the STRS Bullish Patterns - American Bulls Short Pains View STRS Short Pain Metrics - ShortPainBot.com

Social Media Mentions

StockTwits View STRS Stock Mentions - StockTwits PennyStocks View STRS Stock Mentions - PennyStockTweets
Twitter View STRS Stock Mentions - Twitter Invest Hub View STRS Investment Forum News - Investor Hub
Yahoo View STRS Stock Mentions - Yahoo! Message Board Seeking Alpha View STRS Stock Mentions - Seeking Alpha


Financial & Transaction Holdings

SECform4 View Insider Transactions for STRS - SECform4.com Insider Cow View Insider Transactions for STRS - Insider Cow
CNBC View STRS Major Holdings Summary - CNBC OTC Markets View Insider Disclosure for STRS - OTC Markets
Yahoo View Insider Transactions for STRS - Yahoo! Finance NASDAQ View Institutional Holdings for STRS - NASDAQ


Stock Charts

FinViz View STRS Stock Insight & Charts - FinViz.com StockCharts View STRS Investment Charts - StockCharts.com
BarChart View STRS Stock Overview & Charts - BarChart Trading View View STRS User Generated Charts - Trading View




Latest Financial News for STRS


Stratus Properties Inc. Obtains Construction Financing for Kingwood Place
Posted on Wednesday December 12, 2018

Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS) announced today that on December 6, 2018, Stratus Kingwood Place, L.P., a subsidiary of Stratus, entered into a construction loan agreement with Comerica Bank, which supersedes and replaces the land acquisition loan agreement and related documents dated August 6, 2018 and provides for a loan in the amount of approximately $32.9 million to finance nearly 70 percent of the costs associated with construction of Kingwood Place, an approximately $48 million H-E-B, L.P. (HEB)-anchored mixed-use development project in Kingwood, Texas. The remaining 30 percent of the project’s costs (totaling approximately $15 million) is being funded by borrower equity, contributed by Stratus and private equity investors.


Steak, more shops slated for Southwest Austin retail center next to Yeti HQ
Posted on Thursday December 06, 2018

It had been a quiet few months on the leasing front for Lantana Place, the $80 million project by Stratus Properties off Southwest Parkway. Now there's a rush of new tenants, including a new restaurant from the folks behind Perry's Steakhouse.


New Research: Key Drivers of Growth for Huttig Building Products, Stratus Properties, Manitex International, Marathon Patent Group, Medallion Financial, and Opiant Pharmaceuticals — Factors of Influence, Major Initiatives and Sustained Production
Posted on Monday November 19, 2018

NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2018 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors,.


Edited Transcript of STRS earnings conference call or presentation 9-Nov-18 4:00pm GMT
Posted on Friday November 09, 2018

Q3 2018 Stratus Properties Inc Earnings Call


Stock Market & Investing Books

Enter a stock symbol to view the stock details.