Invalid Symbol

Stock Research for BOBS

BOBS
Current Price

$


Latest Update:

High
$
Low
$
Close
$
Volume
 
  

Featured Broker: TradeStation

Get the due diligence for another stock.

 

BOBS Stock Chart & Research Data

The BOBS chart settings shown below allow you to select time intervals of 1 min, 30 mins, an hour or by day - week - month. There is also the ability to change the BOBS chart style to candles, hollow candles, bars, lines or add various indicators. You can even add a symbol and compare history.


 


BOBS Due diligence Resources & Stock Charts

The BOBS stock resources shown below were gathered to cut back on time by allowing you to visit multiple sites at once. For your convenience each link clicked will open in a window. In addition to the individual links there is a button at the bottom that will allow you to open all the links at the same time. Note opening all links at once may not work with all browsers. Some browsers block multiple windows, to resolve this please allow that site to use pop-ups.

The Four Most Popular Resources

CNN View BOBS Detailed Price Forecast - CNN Money CNN View BOBS Detailed Summary - Google Finance
Yahoo View BOBS Detailed Summary - Yahoo! Finance Zacks View BOBS Stock Research & Analysis - Zacks.com


Stock Analysis

TradeIdeas View BOBS Trends & Analysis - Trade-Ideas Barrons View BOBS Major Holders - Barrons
NASDAQ View BOBS Call Transcripts - NASDAQ Seeking View BOBS Breaking News & Analysis - Seeking Alpha
Spotlight View BOBS Annual Report - CompanySpotlight.com OTC Report View BOBS OTC Short Report - OTCShortReport.com
TradeKing View BOBS Fundamentals - TradeKing Charts View BOBS SEC Filings - Bar Chart
WSJ View Historical Prices for BOBS - The WSJ Morningstar View Performance/Total Return for BOBS - Morningstar
MarketWatch View the Analyst Estimates for BOBS - MarketWatch CNBC View the Earnings History for BOBS - CNBC
StockMarketWatch View the BOBS Earnings - StockMarketWatch MacroAxis View BOBS Buy or Sell Recommendations - MacroAxis
Bullish View the BOBS Bullish Patterns - American Bulls Short Pains View BOBS Short Pain Metrics - ShortPainBot.com


Social Media Mentions

StockTwits View BOBS Stock Mentions - StockTwits PennyStocks View BOBS Stock Mentions - PennyStockTweets
Twitter View BOBS Stock Mentions - Twitter Invest Hub View BOBS Investment Forum News - Investor Hub
Yahoo View BOBS Stock Mentions - Yahoo! Message Board Seeking Alpha View BOBS Stock Mentions - Seeking Alpha




Financial & Transaction Holdings

SECform4 View Insider Transactions for BOBS - SECform4.com Insider Cow View Insider Transactions for BOBS - Insider Cow
CNBC View BOBS Major Holdings Summary - CNBC OTC Markets View Insider Disclosure for BOBS - OTC Markets
Yahoo View Insider Transactions for BOBS - Yahoo! Finance NASDAQ View Institutional Holdings for BOBS - NASDAQ


Stock Charts

FinViz View BOBS Stock Insight & Charts - FinViz.com StockCharts View BOBS Investment Charts - StockCharts.com
BarChart View BOBS Stock Overview & Charts - BarChart Trading View View BOBS User Generated Charts - Trading View


Latest Financial News for BOBS


Posted on Wednesday December 31, 1969



Posted on Wednesday December 31, 1969



Posted on Wednesday December 31, 1969



Posted on Wednesday December 31, 1969


Brazil Fast Food Corp. Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Go Private at $18 ...
Marketwired (press release) - Mar 24, 2015
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL--(Marketwired - March 24, 2015) - Brazil Fast Food Corp. ( OTC PINK : BOBS) ("Brazil Fast Food" or the "Company") announced today that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which Queijo Holding Corp ...

Brazil Fast Food Corp. Remains Undervalued Despite More Investor Awareness
Seeking Alpha - Apr 10, 2014
BOBS currently has 1,165 points of sales, with 85 (~7%) company owned and operated, and the remaining 1,080 (~93%) operated by a franchisee.

Brazil Fast Food Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Results
Marketwired (press release) - Apr 2, 2015
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL--(Marketwired - April 02, 2015) - Brazil Fast Food Corp. ( OTC PINK : BOBS) ("Brazil Fast Food", or "the Company"), the second largest fast-food restaurant chain in Brazil with 1,257 points of sale, operating under (i) the Bob's ...

Brazil Fast Food Is Substantially Undervalued And Has A Moat
Seeking Alpha - Dec 26, 2012
In this article I will be talking about Brazil Fast Food Company (OTCPK:BOBS). Bob's was founded in 1952 by American tennis player Bob Falkenberg and serves hamburgers and sandwiches with a Brazilian twist, shakes, French fries, and other typical fast ...

Enter a stock symbol to view the stock details.