Stock Research for BHPLF

BHPLF
Current Price

$24.3300


Latest Update: 2018-02-16 14:32:00

High
$ 24.3400
Low
$ 24.3300
Close
$ 24.3400
Volume
600
 
  

Featured Broker: TradeStation

Get the due diligence for another stock.

 

BHPLF Stock Chart & Research Data

The BHPLF chart settings shown below allow you to select time intervals of 1 min, 30 mins, an hour or by day - week - month. There is also the ability to change the BHPLF chart style to candles, hollow candles, bars, lines or add various indicators. You can even add a symbol and compare history.


 


BHPLF Due diligence Resources & Stock Charts

The BHPLF stock resources shown below were gathered to cut back on time by allowing you to visit multiple sites at once. For your convenience each link clicked will open in a window. In addition to the individual links there is a button at the bottom that will allow you to open all the links at the same time. Note opening all links at once may not work with all browsers. Some browsers block multiple windows, to resolve this please allow that site to use pop-ups.

The Four Most Popular Resources

CNN View BHPLF Detailed Price Forecast - CNN Money CNN View BHPLF Detailed Summary - Google Finance
Yahoo View BHPLF Detailed Summary - Yahoo! Finance Zacks View BHPLF Stock Research & Analysis - Zacks.com


Stock Analysis

TradeIdeas View BHPLF Trends & Analysis - Trade-Ideas Barrons View BHPLF Major Holders - Barrons
NASDAQ View BHPLF Call Transcripts - NASDAQ Seeking View BHPLF Breaking News & Analysis - Seeking Alpha
Spotlight View BHPLF Annual Report - CompanySpotlight.com OTC Report View BHPLF OTC Short Report - OTCShortReport.com
TradeKing View BHPLF Fundamentals - TradeKing Charts View BHPLF SEC Filings - Bar Chart
WSJ View Historical Prices for BHPLF - The WSJ Morningstar View Performance/Total Return for BHPLF - Morningstar
MarketWatch View the Analyst Estimates for BHPLF - MarketWatch CNBC View the Earnings History for BHPLF - CNBC
StockMarketWatch View the BHPLF Earnings - StockMarketWatch MacroAxis View BHPLF Buy or Sell Recommendations - MacroAxis
Bullish View the BHPLF Bullish Patterns - American Bulls Short Pains View BHPLF Short Pain Metrics - ShortPainBot.com


Social Media Mentions

StockTwits View BHPLF Stock Mentions - StockTwits PennyStocks View BHPLF Stock Mentions - PennyStockTweets
Twitter View BHPLF Stock Mentions - Twitter Invest Hub View BHPLF Investment Forum News - Investor Hub
Yahoo View BHPLF Stock Mentions - Yahoo! Message Board Seeking Alpha View BHPLF Stock Mentions - Seeking Alpha




Financial & Transaction Holdings

SECform4 View Insider Transactions for BHPLF - SECform4.com Insider Cow View Insider Transactions for BHPLF - Insider Cow
CNBC View BHPLF Major Holdings Summary - CNBC OTC Markets View Insider Disclosure for BHPLF - OTC Markets
Yahoo View Insider Transactions for BHPLF - Yahoo! Finance NASDAQ View Institutional Holdings for BHPLF - NASDAQ


Stock Charts

FinViz View BHPLF Stock Insight & Charts - FinViz.com StockCharts View BHPLF Investment Charts - StockCharts.com
BarChart View BHPLF Stock Overview & Charts - BarChart Trading View View BHPLF User Generated Charts - Trading View


Latest Financial News for BHPLF

Best Materials Dividend Stock Picks
Posted on Sunday February 18, 2018

The oil price recovery and strong economic momentum have benefited the materials sector with companies involved in steel, chemicals and mining. Thus, there is ample opportunity to take advantage ofRead More...


What You Must Know About BHP Billiton Limited’s (ASX:BHP) Financial Strength
Posted on Friday February 16, 2018

There are a number of reasons that attract investors towards large-cap companies such as BHP Billiton Limited (ASX:BHP), with a market cap of AU$167.80B. Market participants who are conscious ofRead More...


BHP Billiton to drill two new deepwater wells in Trion this year
Posted on Thursday February 15, 2018

Drilling of a new appraisal well and a separate exploration well in BHP Billiton deepwater Trion project will begin later this year, part of a plan approved by Mexican regulators on Thursday that also revised downward the project's estimated oil and gas resources. Australian mining and oil giant BHP Billiton won the rights to operate Trion in late 2016, taking a 60 percent stake in the project valued at some $11 billion, while Mexico's state-owned oil company Pemex holds the remaining 40 percent. The project marked the first-ever deepwater joint venture partnership for Mexico's newly opened oil sector following a constitutional energy overhaul in 2013.


BHP Billiton expects drilling of first new Trion well to begin in October
Posted on Thursday February 15, 2018

Drilling of the first new exploration well in BHP Billiton's deepwater Trion project will begin in October, part of a plan approved by Mexican regulators on Thursday that also revised downward the project's estimated oil and gas resources. Australian mining and oil giant BHP Billiton won the rights to operate Trion in late 2016, taking a 60 percent stake in the project valued at some $11 billion, while Mexico's state-owned oil company Pemex holds the remaining 40 percent. The project marked the first-ever deepwater joint venture partnership for Mexico's newly opened oil sector following a constitutional energy overhaul in 2013.


What Does BHP Billiton Limited's (ASX:BHP) Share Price Indicate?
Simply Wall St - Feb 16, 2018
Let's talk about the popular BHP Billiton Limited (ASX:BHP). The company's shares saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the ASX over the last few months.
FY2018 EPS Estimates for BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) Boosted by Jefferies Group - StockNewsTimes
BHP Billiton Limited (NYSE:BHP) Holdings Boosted by Aperio Group LLC - Newburgh Gazette

BHP Mulls Shale Asset Split to Speed $10 Billion Sale
Bloomberg - Jan 31, 2018
BHP would consider a deal that includes a trade of shale properties for rights in the Gulf of Mexico, where the company already has offshore operations, according to one of the people.
BHP considers shale split to speed sale: Bloomberg - MarketWatch
Bloomberg: BHP considers asset split to help speed exit from US shale - Seeking Alpha

BHP Billiton Limited Pushes S&P/ASX 200 Higher
Rask Media - Feb 15, 2018
... including BHP, Rio Tinto, Fortescue and Origin Energy Ltd (ASX: ORG) helped the ASX move higher today. Renewed confidence in the US economy saw prices of base metals like copper, gold and iron ore rally, according to mining.
Why these 4 ASX shares climbed higher today - Motley Fool Australia

With A Recent ROE Of 10.13%, Can BHP Billiton Limited (ASX:BHP) Catch Up To ...
Simply Wall St - Feb 9, 2018
BHP Billiton Limited (ASX:BHP) delivered an ROE of 10.13% over the past 12 months, which is relatively in-line with its industry average of 10.72% during the same period.
BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) Shares Sold by Associated Banc Corp - StockNewsTimes

Enter a stock symbol to view the stock details.